All images © copyright 2009-2019 Paul Gasson.
25 years leadership experience of organisations largely managed & operated by volunteers including
- Coordinator of Islington Cyclists Action group
- Coordinator of Camden Cycling Campaign (10 years)
- Chair of London Cycling Campaign (3 years)
- Chair & Council Liaison Officer for Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign
- Chair of GREEN (Solar PV IPS)
- Treasurer Walthamstow Village Residents Association
Over 30 years IT experience including project manager, team leader, business manager and group manager with technology consultancies (Scicon & Logica), ITN (TV news) & Reuters/Thompson Reuters (news & financial services).
2 years strategic development, marketing, fundraising, premises management at Hornbeam Centre.
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Master Practitioner (100 days of training / programme assisting).
- Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- Event management & promotion
- Training programme design & delivery
- Organisational development
- Staff & Volunteer recruitment, support & development
- Group facilitation, public speaking
- Print & website design, photography
- Traffic management & public realm improvements
Other voluntary roles
- Director of Hornbeam Centre 2013 – 2017
- Chair, Treasurer Waltham Forest LETS 2009 – 2016
- Coordinator Walthamstow Apple Day 2011/12/13
- Transition Town movement, including Transition Walthamstow 2008 – 2013
- Coordinator of Walthamstow Family Bike Club 2008 –